Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aprons

It is customery for every women to have a collection of aprons to use in their Italian kitchen. It is nice to see that women in Italy are still avid users of aprons in their everyday lives.

I have already made a couple as gifts, because I know they are very practical. For this reason I have been inspired to conduct some research and start making a line of aprons.

Here is some of my research, I have always been attracted to vintage anything!

And not only aprons to be used in the kitchen but also at work, the pockets are wonderful to keep scissors, tape measure, etc. close by. I made a quick interpretation of one of these to use at work, it is very handy!


The of course they are the lovely decorated versons to be used when one has guests over for dinner!

I have already begun to make some versions of these aprons, of course I will post them when they are completed!



The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment