Thursday, December 31, 2009

Presents 2009

I was very happy that this year I made sure a few of my presents were specially handmade.

Since this was the first year my son was attending pre-school, I made three little christmas angels for each of his teachers.

An Angel

And I had to make at least on of my son's gifts! He loved it, a cute little stuffed owl that he calls, "Gufo", that's owl in Italian. He does not go to bed without him.

An Owl

And for my husband I made him a nice hat, with a lovely pinstriped lining!

A Hat

A Bouquet

And using remenants from my wedding dress I made a bouquet of flowers for my mother-in-law.

We had a wonderful Christmas, now back to making thing for my shop!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! And Happy 2010!!





Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment