Friday, October 9, 2009

Do you know One Red Robin???

Happy Chibi Girl To-Be-Named #3

Today I encountered this beautiful doll that just transported me back to my childhood!

Jhoanna Monte Arnez creates from her home in Melbourne, Australia. She is the mother of two girls.

What fortunate a child can be to have such a talented mother! I remember waking up to wonderful surprises my mother had stayed up the whole night working on.

I find Jhoanna's dolls so unique in her use of color and design. Her creations just have to bring a smile to your face!

Stop by an visit here blog! You must take a look at here "Babushka" doll!!

Or stop by just to find out more about the world of ' softies'.





Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

2 comments:

  1. Your spats are really stylish and sophisticated. Wonderful work!

    BTW:
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I added your shop in my Etsy Finds section.

    Best of luck,
    Daniel Montoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely words about my work - you are very kind! You have a wonderful blog :-)

    ReplyDelete