Monday, July 6, 2009

Memories

This weekend I saw so many images of the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Of course it made me recall over three years of commute to work, I always had to pass down that street.


I also had to recall that night so long ago that I waited in anticipation, as almost everyone did, for the premiere of the Thriller video.


Now the Staples Center is the location for one of the most anticipated events of the year for one of the most amazing performers to ever exist.

Living out of the States, we have felt some of the aftermath of the death of Michael Jackson.

The below image is an amazing creation, it is a wonderful, classy goodbye.


In Remembrance of the Amazing One and Only King of Pop!

Maide Spats




Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh...What awesome shoes. What could you wear these with? A cute skirt perhaps? Despite Michael Jackson's personal issues, he was definitely a one of a kind talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful creation! I just signed up to follow you on twitter ;-)

    ReplyDelete