Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer-Spring Spats Anyone?


This ruffle sensation is the first of my Summer-Spring Spat collection. The collection will include an entirely new series of patterns and construction.

This first piece is made of a white cotton containing woven squares. For the ruffle I used a cotton plaid of blue, beige, and white. The other side of the spat, or the inner-step is made of matching plaid fabric.

A spat will be an accessory that will take your outfit to a whole other level. The collection will be in soft spring colors with varying detailing. I am very excited about the collection!

The entire collection will all be sold in my Etsy shop. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and your shop, just discovered you on an etsy forum thread - I'm so glad I did!! stop by and visit me sometime:

    http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete